- Work directly with web/mobile application and designers, startups, brands and agencies.
- Craft and maintain world-class iOS, Android and Web experiences.
- Using best practices and initiative to write rock-solid, beautiful code.
- Implement jaw-dropping awesome user interfaces.
- A creative, resourceful and tenacious approach to problem solving.
- Common sense is a must.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team (No more heroes or lone wolf).
- Ability to work reliably under pressure to deadlines.
- Ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and get things done quickly.
- Drive and enthusiasm to get produce great work to be proud of.
- Structured, organised and able to work within processes.
- High level of attention to detail. Who are eager to learn and honouring promises.
- Experience shipping iOS/ Android apps, ideally available on Apple AppStore or Google Play.
- Generalist developer experience.
- Open to Malaysian or with PR only.
- The internship period will be at least 3 months or more.
- Resume is required.
- Exciting technologies (NodeJS, Amazon Web Services, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and more)
- Flat organisation
- Talent growth opportunities
- Bi-weekly social events (Company lunch, movie day, karaoke)
- Flexible work hours (No more Monday blues)
- Work from home on Friday (TGIF)
- Casual dress (with bunny slippers)
- XBox/ PS4, foosball, free flow of snacks, caffeine/ energy drink
- No Limit