- RM1,200.0+++ Per Month
- Deliver equipment to customer and setup.
- Ensure that all room and event setups are completed as listed in the reservation book.
- Maintain equipment in good operating condition.
- Communicate with a customer in a rightful manner.
- General basic maintenance of equipment including, but not limited to: basic troubleshooting, simple repairs, equipment assembly, tagging, and labeling, etc.
- Report all equipment problems to the supervisor.
- Attend any scheduled meetings and training sessions.
- Resolve any technical problem at a customer site and communicate with the supervisor.
- Problem solver
- Ability to follow-through on tasks until completion.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take direction.
- Positive image and tidy appearance.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Effective communication skills.
- Willingness to work and learn.
- Working hour is quiet flexible and cooperation on working at late at night or early morning should be expected.
- Must posses transport prefer car, otherwise motorcycle.
- Contribution for KWSP and SOCSO after staff confirmation.
- Min 12 days annual leave per annum, more for the senior position.
- Training will be provided.
- Flexible working hour, that this job requires itself.
- Allowance is provided