- Responsible daily receiving, packing and checking of incoming and outgoing goods
- Ensure efficient stock movement and inventory control
- Practice good housekeeping by ensuring goods are stored neatly
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior and manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field.
- Mature and able to work independently
- Able to work on weekends/public holiday and festive seasons.
- Able to multi-task and organize work systematically
- EPF & SOCSO
- Overtime pay
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level