- RM2,000.0 - RM2,800.0 Per Month
- To be well versed with Western & Asian cuisine
- Specific duties involve food preparation and establishing quality standards, and training employees in cooking methods, presentation techniques, portion control and retention of nutrients.
- The sous chef acts second-in-command in the kitchen, directing and managing cooks and other kitchen workers, and taking over when the executive chef is absent
- The sous chef ensures that all food production workers are performing their duties as prescribed by the quality standards established by the executive chef.
- Able to lead & manage the kitchen team
- Liaise with Executive Chef in creating, improving & managing cuisine menu
- Maintain quality, quantity and cost of all ingredients and finished goods
- Possess minimum SPM
- At least 2 -3 working experinces
- Able to communication in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work hours including Sat, Sunday & Public Holidays
- Uniforms provided
- Opportunity to grow together with us
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level