- RM2,500.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Machine/ System installation & commissioning.
- Maintenance and service of the machine.
- Conduct product training, demonstration and technical advice to customers.
- Conduct on-site installation of complex equipment and follow testing procedures to ensure proper working order.
- Manage deliveries of equipment.
- Cultivate and develop positive working relationships with customers, systems users and company personnel.
- Complete and submit field service reports.
- Others tasks assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Certificate in Mechatronic/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Independent and eager to learn.
- Must possess own car and willing to travel.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field (sheet metal/ machinery).
- Willing to work OT and Weekends.
- Medical coverage.
- Annual leave.
- Travelling allowance.
- Tranport allowance.
- Phone allowance.