- RM1,500.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
1. Train up all service crew on:-
- SOP & skill (After confirmation)
- How to face and handle customer complaint. (After confirmation)
2. Assist Shift officer or Head to operate Transight System & do the stock ordering (After confirmation)
3. Boost up & polish all the service crews sop & skill (After confirmation)
4. Assist the regarding Shift Officer or Head to:-
- Ensure the operation at outlet running smooth at all time.
- Handle & solve any crisis happen in outlet.
- Monitor all the service crews ensure they follow company rules & regulation, management instructions & requirement.
- Backup front of the house at restaurant. (In case any URGENT)
- Be alert on all things happen in the outlet regardless on duty or off duty
- Perform internal audit checking regularly to ensure the food quality and service is consistently good, in order to pass and achieve higher marks during HQ audit.
5. Regularly check the food quality & appearance when the food or beverage out from kitchen & bar.
6. Make sure the service, food & beverage is consistent good when serve to customers
- Able to speak Basic English and Malay (Mandarin Speaker will be prioritize)
- Possess at least PMR certificate or above
- Able to work on shift arrangement, weekends and public holiday
- Preferably specializing in Food / beverage / restaurant service or equivalent
- 3 years & above F&B experience at OLD TOWN or large chain restaurants
- EPF fund Act
- Employees' Social Security Act (SOCSO) 1969
- KPI achievement incentive
- Meal provided by the employer during working hours.
- 50% reimbursement on medical claims, max claim amount not exceeding Rm 200 per year (with T&C)
- Basic Salary + allowance - Rm 1500 - Rm 2000 (Exclude KPI incentive)
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level