- RM2,000.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge and ability with all Air-conditioning equipment (HVAC), Kitchen equipment, Guestroom preventive maintenance, Carpentry works and Electrical installation work techniques, troubleshooting and repairs.
- Carry out routine checks/inspection as per schedule, installation and alteration throughout the entire Business Units.
- Carry out work issued by Superior from start through completion with minimum assistance. Maintain a high standard of performance and pride in workmanship.
- Identify and report service requirements as early as possible to maintain quality standards throughout the complex.
- Work on to repair schedule and engineering goals set by the Facilities Manager.
- Evaluate and discuss any unsolved problems with Superior to ensure that proper actions are taken.
- Assist his Superior to maintain the goals of the department to ensure the highest standard of production and efficiency possible.
- Complete all work/repairs in a safe, efficient and professional manner within the time frame as requested by superior and daily Internal Work Order (IWO). Report back to superior if work couldn't be completed within allocated time frame.
- Follow up to ensure preventative maintenance schedules are completed on all equipment in allotted time.
- Be available to assist as required in special projects or functions as requested by Superior.
- Ensure all the tools and equipment are in good operational condition at all times and are properly stored and accounted for.
- Ensure request or order a sufficient supply of all parts to ensure constant availability at all times. Always update the balance stock card for maintenance items in store every time items charges out.
- Ensure working areas are tidy and left clean at the end of each work day.
- Always maintain safe work habits for self and others, complying to Occupational Safety and Health regulations and correct use and care of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Carry out the plan and execution of all maintenance request on kitchen works on daily basis.
- To ensure that regular maintenance of the Business Unit kitchen's equipment are carried out and recorded.
- To prepare a proper procedure for planned maintenance and repairing of all kitchen's equipment.
- Able to repair on site and identify required parts to replace on the kitchen equipment.
- To undertake all daily maintenance repairs and services of all plumbing works in all areas of the Business Units.
- At least 3 - 5 years working experience as Technician of solid hands-on practical working in any Integrated Resorts, Hotels, or Shopping Mall providing Customer Service, Operation Supports and Maintenance Systems.
- Preferable for those who possess at least Certificate, Diploma or equivalent.
- Possess sound working knowledge on compliance requirements.
- Understanding of local regulations, standards, and ordinances on operation and maintenance of electrical installation, mechanical systems, fire protection, and life safety systems.
- Knowledge of renovation practices in terms of seeking approval and submission procedures to all government agencies and authorities.
- Must be able to cope and perform fast phase repairing environment in different shifts.
- Can work with minimum supervision and independently as well as under pressure.
- Must be willing to work any day of the week and any shifts, long hours when required.
- Willing to travel if required.
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Uniforms provided
- Travelling Allowances
- Travelling Opportunities
- Overseas Cross Exposure
- Performances Bonus