- Assist in the preparation of progress report / schedule.
- To manage and ensure project complete on time.
- Assist in project development.
- Carry out project planning.
- Monitor project budget.
- Prepare documentation for project briefing / meetings.
- Participate in project meetings.
- Project site coordination.
- Liaison with developers, clients and company management.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Candidate must prossess BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 1 year working experience in SDLC and managing software development projects.
- Experience in managing Agile Projects an advantage.
- Willing to travel and be outstation for 2 weeks or more.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- KWSP, SOCSO.
- AWS, Performance bonus, etc.
- Get to work with different clients ranging from MNC to government agencies.
- 5 days week.
- Bachelor's Degree