- RM5,000.0 - RM10,000.0 Per Month
- Establish, implement, improve and maintain company's Quality Management System complies with ISO 9001:2015 (ISO 9001), Safety & Health and Environmental Management System (QSHE).
- Monitoring and manage QAQC to achieve quality policy and objectives as per project specifications and client requirements.
- Ensure taht records are maintained which demonstrates compliance with ISO 9001:2015 (ISO 9001). Identification and evaluation of quality problems and provision of effective solutions to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure that all corrective & preventive actions are carried out effectively with timely manner.
- All non-conformance reports (NCRs) must be closed in timely manner as per contract specification.
- monitoring all test cube and other material results and submission of all samples with supporting technical knowledge and experience.
- Prepare and provide all relevant QAQC Reports pertaining to the performance of the quality system to Project Manager / Project Director / General Manager for review to identify any possible improvement.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering / Building Construction / Architecture.
- Good oral and written proficiency in English, Malay and Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years working experience in high-rise building construction is required for this position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, CONQUAS, QLASSIC and ISO 9001.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Site Allowances
- Normal Medical claim
- Group Insurance included PA & Hospitalization