- RM1,500.0 - RM1,800.0 Per Month
- To perform call / message function on delinquent accounts.
- To liaise and negotiate with customer and monitor their payment status.
- To ensure all communication with borrowers is updated into system.
- Provide feedback on uncontactable, runaway cases, dispute cases and any suspicious activity to superior to act on the account.
- Any other duties will be assigned by management from time to time.
Please be well understood about the nature of this job and consider the location before applying.
- Possess minimum Secondary School level
- Well-experienced in this industry.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in Bahasa Malaysia. Being able to speak English, Chinese and/or Tamil would be an advantage.
- Serious candidates only.
- Salary package starts from RM 1500. The more you collect, the more commission you get.
- Attendance allowance and attractive 0-based commission per target. The more you collect, the more you get.
- EPF, SOCSO contribution.
- Sports Club.
- Fun working environment.
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level