- RM1,100.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Execute all sales, marketing and promotional strategies, in order that the sales target can be achieved
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Improve and increase sales volume, alert in changing trends , economic indicators and competitors
- Plan to ensure achievement of team and personal target, aligning with company sales, policies and strategies
- Build and promote strong, long – lasting customer relationships, by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- To recommend new ideas and solutions to improve current operational system, marketing and sales process.
- Prepare necessary sales report and cost analysis
- Maximize marketing returns and make sure the marketing expenses are kept at less than approved percentage of annual sales value achieved.
- Find new prospects clients via cold calling, as source for potential clients, as well as doing follow up with existing clients and cross of sales for other services.
- Shall be required for site visit as well and to liaise with government agencies related to complete the assignment
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities.
- Good working environment, work as a team.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Property Development/Real Estate Management/Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent.
- The range salary stated is subject to successful incentive granted for successful sales closing.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- English is a MUST as our clients are among local to expatriate
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): sales, marketing, customer service, telemarketing, computer literate, integrated marketing.
- Great rewards for high performer
- Incentives for achieveing target