- RM2,000.0 - RM10,000.0 Per Month
- Real estate agents and property managers arrange the sale, purchase, rental and lease of real estate and property, usually on behalf of clients and on a commission basis.
- Tasks include –
- Obtaining information about properties to be sold or leased, the circumstances of their owner and the needs of prospective buyers or tenants;
- Showing properties to be sold or leased to prospective buyers or tenants and explaining terms of sale or conditions of rent or lease;
- Facilitating negotiations with tenants and owners on rents and fees;
- Drawing up leasing and sale agreements and estimating costs;
- Arranging signing of lease agreements and transfer of property rights;
- Collecting rent and bond monies on behalf of owners and inspecting properties before, during and after tenancies;
- Ensuring the availability of workers to perform maintenance of the properties.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, any field.
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Primary School