- RM2,500.0 - RM5,000.0 Per Month
- Sales and marketing managers plan, direct and coordinate the sales and marketing activities of an enterprise or organization, or of enterprises that provide sales and marketing services to other enterprises and organizations.
- Tasks include –
- Planning and organizing special sales and marketing programmes based on sales records and market assessments;
- Determining price lists, discount and delivery terms, sales promotion budgets, sales methods, special incentives and campaigns;
- Establishing and directing operational and administrative procedures related to sales and marketing activities;
- Leading and managing the activities of sales and marketing staff;
- Planning and directing daily operations;
- Establishing and managing budgets and controlling expenditure to ensure the efficient use of resources;
- Overseeing the selection, training and performance of staff;
- Representing the enterprise or organization at sales and marketing conventions, trade exhibitions and other forums.
- Candidate must prossess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution softwares.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law