- RM1,800.0 - RM2,800.0 Per Month
- Primary and secondary school teachers teach students build robot.
- Tasks include –
- Preparing daily and longer term lesson plans in accordance with curriculum guidelines;
- Instructing children individually and in groups, using various teaching methods and materials (e.g. computers, books, games), adapting to children’s varying needs;
- Maintaining discipline and good working habits in the classroom;
- Planning and conducting activities with the children such as holiday activities,
- Preparing, administering and grading tests and assignments to evaluate children’s progress;
- Observing and evaluating children’s performance and behaviour;
- Supervising children during classes;
- Participating in staff meetings and other sessions, and conferring with other teachers concerning educational issues;
- Preparing for and attending parent meetings to discuss children’s progress and problems.
- Candidate must prossess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Responsible & puntuality are very important!
- Must have own transport/car to travel for teaching & meeting
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Petrol allowance