- RM1,500.0 - RM2,100.0 Per Month
Tasks include –
- Determining product mix, stock levels and service standards;
- Formulating and implementing purchasing and marketing policies, and setting prices;
- Promoting and advertising the establishment’s goods and services;
- Maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions;
- Undertaking budgeting for the establishment;
- Controlling selection, training and supervision of staff;
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations.
- Able to work retail 24 hour shift
- Possess own license and transport
- Able to arrange, scan and pack alcohol drinks ( NO need to open / serve)
- Candidate must prossess at least a SPM, Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Friendly and able communicate.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Shift allowance
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level