- RM1,500.0 - RM2,100.0 Per Month
Tasks include -
- determining product mix, stock levels and service standards;
- formulating and implementing purchasing and marketing policies, and setting prices;
- promoting and advertising the establishment's goods and services;
- maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions;
- undertaking budgeting for the establishment;
- controlling selection, training and supervision of staff;
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations.
- Candidate must prossess at least a SPM ,Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Friendly and able communicate.
- Able to work retail 24 hour shift
- Possess own license and transport
- Able to arrange, scan and pack alcohol drinks ( NO need to open / serve)
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Shift allowance
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level