- RM5,000.0 - RM50,000.0 Per Month
- Real estate agents and property managers arrange the sale, purchase, rental and lease of real estate and property, usually on behalf of clients and on a commission basis.
- Tasks include –
- Obtaining information about properties to be sold or leased, the circumstances of their owner and the needs of prospective buyers or tenants;
- Showing properties to be sold or leased to prospective buyers or tenants and explaining terms of sale or conditions of rent or lease;
- Facilitating negotiations with tenants and owners on rents and fees;
- Drawing up leasing and sale agreements and estimating costs;
- Arranging signing of lease agreements and transfer of property rights;
- Collecting rent and bond monies on behalf of owners and inspecting properties before, during and after tenancies;
- Ensuring the availability of workers to perform maintenance of the properties.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualitifications in any relevant fields.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven.
- Exhibit strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Aggressive and fast learner.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Business-minded with entrepreneurship skill.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level