- RM2,000.0 - RM2,300.0 Per Month
- Oversee and monitor quality assurance of food production to ensure meeting Food Safety Management System requirements
- Oversee production activities to ensure meeting Food Safety Management System requirements
- Quality Control check on incoming goods, semi-finished goods and outgoing finished goods.
- Implement ISO 22000 & HALAL implementation & documentation.
- Assist to HALAL application & maintenance
- Ensure that all production activities meets customer, regulatory requirements and food safety management system requirement ( HALAL & ISO 22000).
- Responsible for the overall Document Control and distribution to the user departments.
- Liaise with external party eg authorities- JAKIM, MOH, supplier, contractors, service provider.
- Candidate must possess at least Graduate Degree in Food Technology/Science/ Management/ Engineering or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related food production is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): GMP, HACCP, HALAL, ISO22000, or any relevant food safety managenent system.
- Senior Executive specialized in Food Technology/Science/ Management/ Engineering or equivalent.
- Food manufacturing or production operations experience
- Able to start work immediately
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be Fluent in English.
- Aggressive and fast learner.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Over Time Allowance
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Bachelor's Degree