- Establishes project timelines and coordinates work activity, vendor involvement, and outside contractors as necessary.
- Assist in coodinating interior design construction works with site personnel and responsible for the completion of the project in compliance with schedule, cost and quality.
- Sourcing for project's furniture, decoration items and other necessary items.
- Ensure that project design supports firm's design goals.
- Responsible for collaboration with design team for the quality of project design and documents, through all phases of projects.
- Ensure that the projects have the appropriate design staff in collaboration with the design team.
- Review documents to ensure quality, coordination, and compliance with the requirements of deliverables and client standards in all phases.
- Ability to work independently with excellent leadership qualities and communication skills
- Software skills (any): Auto CAD, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Sketch-up
- Ability to apprise supervisor and client for the status of work.
- Establish productive working relationships, and deal effectively and cooperatively with clients, team members, consultants, and government agencies.
- Display willingness to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment; support and explain the reasoning for decisions; include appropriate people in decision-making process; make timely decisions.
- Resolve issues related to team members and consultants.
- Collaborate with appropriate staff to meet goals and objectives of the project.
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Petrol Card
- Telephone line
- No Limit