- RM1,500.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Supervise and organize production processes and ensure the production of goods meets company's quality standard and on time delivery.
- Tasks include:
- Monitoring and ensuring production processes and products are met with company's requirement and ISO standards;
- Setting up and implementing work instruction and procedure and ensure they are being followed;
- Reviewing on production orders, schedules, delivery dates and ensure on time delivery of goods to next processes;
- Planning for daily work assignment and estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assigned accordingly;
- Ensuring good coordination between processes and assist others as required;
- Documenting and recording product quality, reject, non-conformities data for analysis on performance of the product;
- Ensure workers are responsible for inspecting goods and perform random quality checks on products and processes;
- Preparing and submitting on daily production output report and ensure production target are met;
- Reviewing the overall performance and identifying training necessities of production personnel;
- Leading, supervising and monitoring product workers to achieve company's goal and strive for productivity and quality awareness;
- Maintaining workers discipline, motivating and resolving problems and grievances of subordinates;
- Ensure proper housekeeping, cleanliness and adhesive of safety and health regulation.
- Result oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Good verbal communication skills with foreign labor.
- Self starter and fast learner.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and culture.
- Having minimum 3 years experience in production floor.
- At least 1 year of supervision experience.
- Able to work 6 days a week.
- Preferably below 40 years old.
- Prefer Male
- Medical claim
- Dental claim
- Group PA and hospitalization plan
- Annual and medical leave
- Employee awards
- Employee trip
- Bonus and incentive
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level