- RM1,000.0 - RM1,200.0 Per Month
- Personal Care Attendants provide service to individuals in their own homes and communities, who need assistance caring for themselves as a result of old age, sickness, disability and/or other infliction. Personal Care may include assistance with the activities of daily living, housecleaning, laundry, meal preparation, transportation, companionship and respite.
- Responsible for ensuring that service is delivered in a caring and respectful manner, in accordance with relevant Agency's policies and industry standards.
- Additional Responsibilities
- Care Plan to track and sign off duties completed
- Duties listed based on initial assessment (May change as patient's condition changes)
- Daily basic vital signs monitoring
- Wound Care / Dressing
- Daily Light Physio as required
- Daily hygiene - sponging or showering, oral care, toileting etc. Daily/BD
- Daily input/output charts
- Back care / Skin care
- CBD care + PRN
- Feeding - Oral / NGT / PEG
- Suction twice or as required daily
- Positioning - turning every 2 to 3 hours as necessary
- Medication - administration and advice
- Nursing Diploma Graduates (MOH Certified)
- Nurses with working experience (preferably, but fresh grads are welcome too)
- Flexible at all times, willing to work in shifts (Day/Night) and ready upon calls
- Owns a transportation/vehicle (preferably a car)
- Can work with given schedules and comply to every rules implemented.
- Overtime and Public Holidays Claims :
- Where applicable and;
- Any other provisional conditions; Employee will furthermore abide by any additional rules as implemented by the Agency.
- Sick Leave
- With valid MC (Medical Certificate) and in accordance with;
- Applicable legislation. Employee will furthermore abide by any additional rules implemented by the Agency.
- Annual Leave
- Can be applied with written statement with one-month notice before the applied leave.
- Employee will furthermore abide by any additional rules implemented by the Agency.
- Emergency Leave
- In terms with applicable legislation.
- May require reasonable proof of the facts that support to the employee’s request to take such leave.