- RM2,000.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Handle the day to day secretarial matter to CEO / COO
- Preparing confidential correspondence, reports and minutes of meetings
- Arranging and monitoring travel arrangements, meetings and daily appointments.
- Assisting CEO / COO to organize his documentation and filling system.
- Handling general requirements / general affairs, routine and other functional duties as and when required.
- Assist to maintain well-organised filling system that secures confidential files.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Monitor, responds to and redirect general enquiry emails and correspondence.
- Answer and monitors telephone calls and manage interruptions to support the effective time management of CEO / COO
- Attends all meetings assigned by CEO / COO and takes minutes as assigned and be the point of contact.
- Handling general accountancy and filling duties.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/ Adminstration/Management of equivalent
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft office, Typing Filing
- Required Languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin are additional advantage.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Secretarial/ Executive & Personal Assistance or equivalent.
- Be self-disciplined with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and time management skills.
- Yearly contract, renewable upon satisfactory job performance and requirement of such position.
- SOCSO and EPF provided
- Highly achievable incentives
- Yearly increment and performance bonus
- Dynamic working environment
- Outstanding career development opportunities