- RM2,000.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Information and communications technology (ICT) sales professionals sell, at the wholesale level, a range of computer hardware, software and other information and communications technology goods and services including installations, and provide specialized information as required.
- Tasks include –
- Soliciting orders and selling goods to retail, industrial, wholesale and other establishments;
- Selling technical equipment, supplies and related services to business establishments or individuals;
- Discussing the needs of new and existing customers and providing specialized information about how particular equipment, supplies and services meet those needs;
- Quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and recording orders;
- Updating customer records and preparing sales reports;
- Arranging delivery of goods, installation of equipment and the provision of services;
- Reporting customers’ reactions and requirements to manufacturers.
- Candidate must prossess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution softwares.
- Competitive salary
- Sales commission
- Bachelor's Degree