- RM2,800.0 - RM3,800.0 Per Month
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives.
- Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
- Involving key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign, and reporting results once completed.
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using analytic tools and presenting this data to Management.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service.
- Liasing with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters, etc.
- Managing and coordinating events such as product launching, etc.
- Liaising with branch supervisor to maximize marketing visibility at outlet, including product display.
- Liaise with designers and ensure visuals adhere to branding and corporate image.
- Participate in fairs and exhibitions to increase brand presence.
- Liaise with Taiwan office on campaigns and corporate branding.
- Degree/ Diploma holder with at least 2 years experience in marketing, event, communications.
- Excellent communication in English, Bahasa and Mandarin.
- Ability to speak and write Mandarin is preffered due to neccesity to communicate with Taiwan office.
- Must be independent and able to work in fast paced environment.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Staffs Discount
- Anual Leave
- Medical Leave