- RM8,000.0 - RM12,000.0 Per Month
- Heavy truck and lorry drivers drive and tend heavy motor vehicles to transport goods, liquids and heavy materials over short or long distances.
- Tasks include –
- Driving and tending a heavy motor vehicle, such as a lorry with or without trailer or a dump-truck, to transport goods, liquids or heavy materials over short or long distances;
- Determining the most appropriate routes;
- Ensuring that goods are stowed and securely covered to prevent loss and damage;
- Assisting with or carrying out loading or unloading operations, using various lifting or tipping devices;
- Carrying out minor maintenance to vehicles, and arranging major maintenance and repairs;
- Estimating weights to comply with load limitations, and ensuring the safe distribution of weights.
- Fresh graduate and SPM leavers are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent hands-on skills with the eye for details
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude and responsible character.
- Pleasant personality with a focus on excellence in customer service.
- Prior working experience will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- No Limit