- RM2,000.0 - RM2,200.0 Per Month
- They are responsible for keeping the floor area neat. They need to mop and sweep the floor.
- They keep everything in kitchen areas clean and sanitized. They wash the tables, utensils, cabinets and other equipments in the kitchen that are used for food preparation.
- Another duty of a kitchen helper is to get rid of the trash on a regular basis. They replace garbage bags after the garbage is thrown and wash it too to make it clean and free from odor.
- Kitchen helpers also do food preparation. They work together with the cooks in preparing meals.
- They also assist the other kitchen staff in unloading shipment of foods and supplies that are needed in the kitchen.
- Above all, they kept everything in the kitchen in order. They need to pile the pans, pots and other kitchen utensils properly for ease in cooking.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U in any field.
- Required language(s): English
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Food allowance
- 5 Working Days
- Annual Bonus
- Monthly Commission