- RM1,500.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Expected to work closely with the customer, the onsite/offsite technical support team and management to ensure a smooth, timely delivery and handling of the support cases.
- Providing forecasting and work planning of each cases from our client.
- Identify, monitor and manage program risks and issues and suggest risk mitigation strategies
- Take ownership of all technical problem and plan it to ensure the plan is tracked during the entire life cycle of the project.
- Setup, Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
- Will be a key member of the program management team
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge in computer hardware maintenance in general and networking.
- Minimum 1 year(s) of working experience in Technical Support Dept in any industry.
- Fluent in English and B. Malaysia.
- Customer oriented attitude and can meet datelines.
- Excellence in negotiation and communication skill.
- A team player with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Full-time position available.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- EPF SOCSO
- Company activities
- Medical claims