- RM2,300.0 - RM2,800.0 Per Month
- Information technology trainers develop, schedule and conduct training programmes and courses for computer and other information technology users outside the mainstream primary, secondary and higher education systems.
- Tasks include –
- Identifying the information technology training needs and requirements of individual users and organizations;
- Preparing and developing instructional training material and aids such as handbooks, visual aids, online tutorials, demonstration models and supporting training reference documentation;
- Designing, coordinating, scheduling and conducting training and development programmes that can be delivered in the form of individual and group instruction, and facilitating workshop meetings, demonstrations and conferences;
- Monitoring and performing ongoing evaluation and assessment of training quality and effectiveness, and reviewing and modifying training objectives, methods and course deliverables;
- Gathering, investigating and researching background materials to gain a full understanding of the subject matter and systems;
- Keeping up to date with new product version releases, advances in software and general information technology trends, writing end user products and materials such as user training, tutorial and instruction manuals, online help, and operating and maintenance instructions.
- Candidate must prossess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution softwares.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Bachelor's Degree