- RM200.0 - RM300.0 Per Month
- Successful applicants will be responsible for creating multimedia branding/educational/training content (graphics, posters, video etc), with a strong focus on photograpy and video production. A key project is to create 15 videos for an online course. Format of video will be mostly of teaching activities.
- Alongside photo/video shooting and editing, successful applicants will be responsible for creating e-posters & branding paraphernalia. Strong English language skills is definitely an advantage, if they are able to create their own copy writing.
- Successful applicants should ideally be able to produce content independently, or with minimal supervision. This can include posters, blog posts, social media posts, lessons, etc
- Successful applicants will also be responsible for misc. tasks that may arise, and to help the CEO in general.
- Applicants should be proficient in photography, videography, and video editing. The main focus of the internship will be to assist the company in creating content for branding and educational/training content.
- Applicants should be creative, have a good eye for design, and have a good vision for storytelling (in terms of content production). Good communication skills, especially in English, is a big plus, but not necessarily needed if the quality of work and experience is of excellent quality.
- Successful applicants will be awarded a token of between RM200-RM300 a month, based on their experience and performance.
- Working experience at AMN Inspire will be a rearding experience, where successful applicants will gain knowledge and experience on how their expertise can be used to brand themselves and their companies later on, as the CEO was previously UTM's Deputy Director of Corporate Affairs (Corporate Comms & Branding).
- They will also get the opportunity to improve their communication skills by training under the CEO, who is one of Malaysian Higher Education's best communicators.
- Successful applicants will also get the opportunity for continued employment on project basis after their internship is over, as a large portion of AMN Inspire's activities are online.
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level