- RM400.0 - RM500.0 Per Month
We are looking for a young and driven individual who is passionate in content creation including blogs, social media posts and newsletters. This position is critical in driving relevant traffic to the Bridalgram platform. The successful candidate will be based in our Penang office, joining the ambitious founding team and reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- You will need to be creative in planning and strategizing your content, while constantly exploring new content ideas and tools that will help you and the team in content creation.
Research and Analysis
- You will be responsible in tracking the progress of your content marketing efforts. You will analyse web and social media traffic, gaining behavioural insights to improve content production.
Be A Grammar Nazi
- You are meticulous in the way you write and must be able to maintain the accuracy and credibility of every piece of work produced. Credits and reference links must always be given where it is due.
Be Accountable and Take Initiative
- We are a result oriented team so you must be committed with your contribution. You are encouraged to be outspoken on ideas and suggestions for the company improvements. We offer resources for development so it’s up to you to take ownership for your own personal growth.
Be A Team Player
- Teamwork is the most important element in our company. Everyone has a role to play in ensuring that company goals are met and aligned.
- Strong grasp of the English language (written and verbal)
- Interested in wedding and fashion industry
- Excellent self discipline and time-management skills
- Experience in copywriting and editing within the digital space is a bonus
- Knowledge in SEO and Google Analytics is a plus
- You'll have the benefits to occasionally work from home as long as you can get you work done.