- RM1,500.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Ability to perform guest check-in and check-out.
- Ability to answer & handle room reservations.
- Ability to handle guest request & relation matters efficiently.
- Able to provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Ability to plan and prioritise jobs to exceed expectation.
- Ability to perform cashier and night audit tasks.
- Assists in staff scheduling efficiently within budget.
- Maintain hotel guest information.
- Tracks and prepares the necessary daily or monthly reports.
- Assist GM in marketing, sales & promotional activities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Malaysia citizen only
- Possess at least SPM/Diploma in any field.
- Minimum 1-year working experience at similar capacity for Assistant & 3 years for Executive.
- Able to follow hotel services & policy.
- Positive working attitude with good interpersonal skill.
- Possess strong leadership and organizing skills.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft office & mathematic skills.
- Willing to work on shift or public holiday
- KWSP, SOCSO included.
- Min 12 annual leave per year, increase according to years of working.
- Medical coverage.
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level