- RM1,300.0 - RM3,300.0 Per Month
- To plan and implement electrical Works at the Premises and as instructed by the Supervisor.
- To do maintenance works
- To do inspection and trouble shooting for problems in Mechanical & Electrical systems.
- To Report to the Supervisor in-charge and the company representatives from the Head Office.
- To comply with the Company rules and Regulations.
- To do the electrical wiring works in a safe an efficient manner as stipulated in the releven Malaysian regulations and Laws.
- Certificate in Electrical; PW2, PW4 are welcomed (Those without certificate but have experience in Electrical Works are encourage to apply)
- Discipline and responsible.
- Good working ethics.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Able to do work independently with spirit team work and Self-motived
- Positive attitude towards mastering new skills
- Travelling allowance
- Medical benefits
- Annual leave
- Enhances communication skills with piers, subordinates and superiors.
- Enhances technical skills and problem solving skills during the trouble shooting exercise.
- Overtimes allowance
- No Limit