- RM1,000.0 - RM1,500.0 Per Month
Time: 11.00 am to 4.00 pm
Venue: Ground Floor, 118, Bukit Bintang Street, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan. (Nearby MRT Bukit Bintang)
- Updated Resume
- Photocopy of Identity Card (Front & Back)
- Original and PHOTOCOPY of your related certificates
- Photocopy of your Latest 3 months payslips (if working)
- One (1) Passport Sized Photograph
- Attractive Salary RM 1,000-1,500*
- Yearly Increment
- 4 Months Bonus*
- Medical Benefit
- Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave
- Overtime Payment
- Staff Discount
- *T&C Apply
- To ensure that a professional standard of customer care is maintained in order to promote Company Products so that Sales Targets are achieved.
- To provide professional service to customers.
- To coordinates sufficient stock levels.
- To ensure of correct selling techniques to do sales and achieves the target.
- To perform cashier functions & promote Watson’s VIP Member Cards.
- To maintains procedures and methods according to Operations Standards.
- To undertakes other tasks as required by superiors.
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Berjaya Times Square
- Pavilion Bukit Bintang
- Central Market
- Semua House
- Sogo KL
- Quill City Mall (***New Store)
Cheras / Ampang
- Aeon Big Ampang (***New Store)
- Eko Cheras Mall (***New Store)
- Sunway Velocity Mall
- MyTown Mall Cheras
- Ampang Point
- M City, Jalan Ampang
- Possess a pleasant personality and good communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least an SPM /STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate in any field.
- Good interpersonal & follow-up skill, adaptable and result-oriented.
- Able to work retail hours (includes weekends and public holidays).
- At least 1 year of working experience in the retail / F&B industry.
- Full-Time positions available.
Watson’s Personal Care Stores Sdn Bhd (Reg No. 289892-V)
19th Floor, Central Plaza,
34, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence."
"Information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required."
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level