- RM1,000.0 - RM1,200.0 Per Month
- Collection of cash deposits and instalments made by customers.
- Provide receipts and payment cards for monies received.
- Accurate reconciliation and banking of all monies received.
- To assist in sales and promotions as required.
- To assist in debt management through interface with the customer.
- To provide customers with leaflets, information and promotional material as requested.
- Maintain a high standard of presentation of the cash desk and workplaces.
- Maintain high security of company property, resources and all money paid.
- To assist in telephone communication and filing of documents.
- To input and retrieve information using computer and computer records.
- To ensure all documentation is completed correctly.
- To ensure accurate and secure cash handling procedures.
- To attend training and observe company instruction and policies.
- To keep a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance and wear the company uniform.
- To ensure safe working practices and good housekeeping in accordance with company policy.
- Mininum SPM
- General knowledge in cashiering process
- Basic computer skills and numerate with a willingness to learn.
- Self-motivated, a good team player, disciplined, committed and able to work under pressure;
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Location: Kulai
- Annual Leave
- Location: No. 6 & 7, Jalan Sri Putra 1, Bandar Putra, 81000 Kulai, Johor.
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level