- RM1,500.0 - RM2,300.0 Per Month
- Carry out Lube Service to general makes and models of vehicles in Malaysia
- Carry out diagnosis using electronic diagnostic equipment
- Clean and Maintain assigned Service Vehicle
- Conduct vehicle inspection
- Promote in-house marketing programs
- Able to perform basic troubleshooting and electrical work.
- Preparing invoices and billing to customers.
- Perform any task assigned by Head of Department / Management
- Comply with service and safety standards.
- Handling special tools and equipment’s
- Excellent hands-on skills with eye for details
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude and responsible character.
- Pleasant personality with focus on excellence in customer service.
- Prior working experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience continental cars would be an added advantage
- Willing to work shift and overtime if required
- Possess a valid CDL, GDL would be an added advantage
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
- Fresh graduate and SPM leavers are encourage to apply.
- Overtime & Outstation Reimbursement
- Medical claim included
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level