- RM2,200.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food quality and service.
- Monitor staff’s attendance, leave, attitude and performance.
- Involve in interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling and managing staff.
- Monitor inventory, including food and beverages, supplies and cafe requirement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Report to management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in the field of Culinary Arts, Food Management, Food Science, Food Management, Food Technology or other relevant courses.
- Excellent Writing and Communication skills in English.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills are required.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Only Malaysian Citizens and PR need to apply.
- Attractive allowances & incentives.
- Annual increment & bonus.
- Uniform provided.
- Medical chit/card at panel clinic for medical purpose.
- Hospitalization & Surgical insurance for medical purpose.