- RM1,200.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Barista prepare, coffee based and mix non-alcoholic drinks directly to customers.
- Tasks include –
- Taking beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons;
- Preparing and serving coffee and non-alcoholic drinks at cafe;
- Washing used glassware, cleaning and maintaining bar service areas, tea- and coffee-making areas and equipment such as espresso machines;
- Collecting payment for sales, operating cash registers and balancing cash receipts;
- Tapping kegs and attaching supply lines;
- Assisting in keeping the bar properly stocked and arranging bottles and glasses;
- Mixing ingredients to prepare drinks;
- Serving cakes, desserts, snacks or other food items to customers.
- Fresh graduate and SPM leavers are encourage to apply.
- Excellent hands-on skills with eye for details
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude and responsible character.
- Pleasant personality with focus on excellence in customer service.
- Prior working experience will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Primary School