- RM1,500.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Conduct software demo on clients’ offices and sites.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Liaise with clients by email, Whatsapp, Skype, Teamviewer etc. for any identified problems and issues, and clearly record and understand these problems to be relayed to manager's and software developers’ team on regular basis.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using computer software.
- Communicate with software developers’ team for any issues and problems faced by the clients.
- Conduct on-site visits to clients’ office on regular basis to monitor system’s progress and any issues that need to be resolved.
- Provides references for clients by writing and maintaining user & technical documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Review client's existing company/business processes and suggest proposals based on client's requirements.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Diploma/Degree in Mathematics / Physics / Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / Information System or any related degree.
- Able to communicate and express ideas well in English.
- Ability to gather and analyze client's requirements.
- Interested in learning new software technologies.
- Good skills in writing documentation.
- Very friendly work environment.
- Very supportive colleagues.
- Will learn a lot of new knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree