- RM1,800.0 - RM2,800.0 Per Month
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Record and booking of rooms for Schedule meetings.
- Upkeep to ensure reception area is tidy.
- Control record of stamp.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- To perform basic filing and clerical duties as when needed
- Take and relay messages.
- Minimum SPM
- Pleasant looking, warm personality, good interpersonal skills
- Good understanding and strong human relation skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to meet deadlines with right sense of urgency.
- Self-proactive, initiative and motivated attitude are a MUST.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Medical benefits
- Insurance Coverage
- Annual leave