- RM2,500.0 - RM3,200.0 Per Month
- Execute division policy and ensure full adoption and comply with workflow or standard operation procedures
- Performing inspections, preparing reports, manage warranty claim, etc to ensure highest quality of work and all Service Level Agreement are meet.
- Responsible for daily administration duties for the company to ensure smooth running of daily operation.
- To respond in a professional and timely manner to any customer query/complaint and to facilitate its prompt resolution
- Striving to achieve and maintain overall performance adhering to Premium Service Provider metric criteria.
- Build up technical skills for professional services and undertake any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- To undertake any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferred language (s): Chinese
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Organized, strong communication and excellent time management skills
- High level of conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and customer service orientation.
- Applicants must be willing to work in 3 Two Square, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Basic salary+ allowances
- Overtime claim
- EPF & SOCSO
- Annual leave
- Medical leave
- Medical claim
- Staff purchase scheme
- Oversea trip: Asia, America, Australia, Europe
- Salary review- Twice per year