- RM1,200.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Contact centre information clerks provide advice and information to clients, respond to queries regarding a company’s or an organization’s goods, services or policies, and process financial transactions using the telephone or electronic communications media such as email. They are located in premises that may be remote from clients or other operations of the organizations or companies about whom information is provided.
- Tasks include –
- Dealing with incoming calls and messages from clients, whether to answer queries, handle calls for service or sort out complaints;
- Identifying requirements and entering events into a computer system;
- Dispatching tasks to other units, when relevant;
- Invoicing or handling payments, where necessary;
- Sending letters, information sheets and other documents to clients;
- Advising clients of additional products or services.
- Excellent hands-on skills with eye for details
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude and responsible character.
- Pleasant personality with focus on excellence in customer service.
- Prior working experience will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
- Monthly dinner
- Attendance Reward
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level