- Upto RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Finance Job Scope
- Handle account receivable & account payable.
- To prepare account using SQL software.
- Liases with auditor.
- To prepare corporate invoices.
- To prepare cheques and payments to suppliers.
- Check billing accuracy and follow up closely on outstanding payments.
- Do purchasing, send purchase order to suppliers.
- Handle company petty cash and staff claims.
- Human Resource Job Scope
- Call candidates and do phone screening.
- Create job posting, shortlist, and interview candidates together with superior.
- Prepare staff offer letter and promotion letter.
- Record staff attendance, MC, and annual leave.
- To prepare payroll including SOCSO, SIP and EPF payments.
- Organise company events like annual dinner, team building, charity work etc.
- Keep track of staff KIP score from time to time and ensure the team can work productively.
- At least a diploma/degree graduate.
- Must have at least 2 years of working experience in accounting, finance, human resource, or admin related job.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin is a must, as you will have to communicate with suppliers from China.
- Having basis knowledge in accounting software will be advantageous.
- Must be very good in using Microsoft excel.
- Very hardworking and committed person, someone who's willing to work extra hours, can handle stress well, and work closely on given dateline.
- Someone who's very detailed, organized, able to multitask, and sensitive to figures.
- This is a 60% finance & admin related job scope, and 40% HR job scope.