- RM1,800.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- General office administration works
- Perform accounting work such as accounting data entry, document processing, record keeping and structured document filling.
- Maintenance of ledger, cashbook, pettycash and cash flows.
- Prepare related companies transactions and ensure reconciling items are followed up properly.
- Day-to-day operations of the administration and accounts functions, which include the following areas;
- Answer and direct telephone calls.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and others to answer questions, address complaints, explain information, and take orders.
- Maintain updated systems for filing, inventory, mailing, and databases
- Compile and maintain records of office activities and business transactions
- Type, format, proofread and edit documents from notes or dictation
- Prepare meeting agendas; attend meetings to take notes and write minutes
- Manage work schedules, calendars, and appointments
- Obtain information to respond to requests by reviewing files, documents, and records
- Take inventory and order materials, supplies, and services as needed
- Monitor stocks of office supplies and report when there are shortages.
- Preparing quotation, purchase order, sales invoice and other accounting documents or records.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Candidate must posses at least Degree
- Candidates with administrative experience will also be considered.
- Minimum 1 years experience in handling accounts
- Has principal of account knowledge
- Possess own transport
- Able to assist in daily operational activities of accounting and administration tasks.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software and able to handle POS system
- Good knowledge of company filing procedures.
- Perform responsibilities with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible, diligent and self-motivated
- EPF + SOCSO Included
- Min 10 annual leave per year
- Medical coverage provided
- Performance allowance provided
- Near Public Transport: LRT Taipan
- Bachelor's Degree