- RM2,500.0 - RM4,000.0 Per Month
- Accountants plan, organize and administer accounting systems for individuals and establishments. Some occupations classified here examine and analyse the accounting and financial records of individuals and establishments to ensure accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards and procedures.
- Tasks include –
- Advising on, planning and installing budgetary, accounts controlling and other accounting policies and systems;
- Preparing and certifying financial statements for presentation to management, shareholders and statutory or other bodies;
- Preparing tax returns, advising on taxation problems and contesting disputed claims before tax officials;
- Preparing or reporting on profit forecasts and budgets;
- Conducting financial investigations in such matters as suspected fraud, insolvency and bankruptcy;
- Auditing accounts and bookkeeping records;
- Conducting investigations and advising management on financial aspects of productivity, stockholdings, sales, new products, etc.;
- Devising and controlling systems to determine unit cost of products and services.
- Candidate must prossess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution softwares.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law