- RM700.0 - RM1,500.0 Per Month
- Education managers plan, direct, coordinate and evaluate the educational and administrative aspects of education services, primary and secondary schools, colleges and faculties and departments in universities and other educational institutions.
- Tasks include –
- Determining educational programmes based on frameworks established by education authorities and governing bodies;
- Promoting the educational programme, and representing the service or institution in the wider community;
- Organizing and implementing methods of raising additional funds in conjunction with parent and community groups and sponsors;
- Controlling selection, training and supervision of staff.
- Candidate must prossess at least SPM
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level